19 January 2007

where does a week go?

It's funny how easy it is to settle into a routine here -- good, bad or otherwise.

Day-to-day life is very repetitive. (And boring.) Three days a week, I wake up early and exercise. Then I'll pick up something for breakfast and go back to the barracks so I can get ready for work. Stay at work all day, sometimes meeting friends for lunch and sometimes heating up ramen noodles instead. (Really, it all depends on who's around.) After work, it's off to dinner with Grunt and Shocker. We let our food digest a bit and then hit the gym. I am usually one of the few -- if the only -- females in the free weight area. And then? Bed. Only to wake up the next day and do it all over again.

The realization of it is that while it's mind-numbingly boring, it helps pass the time. I am getting out and socializing. I am not counting the days down, but I know that weeks are flying by.

Before I know it, I'll be hanging out in Hong Kong with Dragonette.

No comments: