07 November 2006

baby daddy drama

The size of our family is going to be increasing, which has led all sorts of interesting conversations, including mundane arguments as to whether or not Fuzz is really going to Japan with me. Mom and I have both voted no, Fuzz and his girlfriend have voted yes.

What part of "you're not going to be able to afford it" does he not understand?

*****

Talked to Sweetheart online the other day. It was kind of a freak thing, considering how long it takes him to reply to emails and such. He just returned from leave, so I asked him about it. To which he replied that it was fine and proceeded to ask me if he told me about his new baby boy. Uh, no.

He had the nerve to ask "still lots of love?"

Let's think about this for a second. Uh, no. And I don't think I'll go out of my way to contact him ever again.

*****

I think I need bigger rocks.

No comments: