13 November 2006

One!
All you soldiers
Two!
You better do your best
Three!
Before you find yourself
Four!
In the leaning rest

One!
Hit it
Two!
Hit it
Three!
Hit it
Four!
Hit it

One, two, three, four
One, two, three, four
We like it here
We love it here
We've finally found a home
A what?
A home
A home
A home away from home
Hooah!
One of our favorite cadances in class. You know, when we can actually not march each other into the fence during drill and ceremony practice. Apparently some of us (myself included) can't call cadance and march a group at the same time. Much easier said than done.

And even though I'm having a really shitty day (which is entirely my own fault, stupid girl), I still think I picked the right plane. It's affected just about every aspect of my life, but that's okay.

I may live with a demon in my leg, but it hasn't killed me yet.

No comments: