03 March 2007

group effort

Tonight is the big lunar eclipse that the guys from Circle and I have been waiting for patiently for weeks. The dust storm finally cleared up just in time, and hopefully with the proper settings, I should come back with some nice photos. Unfortunately, it doesn't start until after eleven o'clock here and won't end until o'dark thirty in the morning. We'll be up all night.

Meanwhile, Wolf is getting ready to return to the States. His room is nearly bare. He's moping around when he thinks that no one is looking. When I asked him about it, Wolf just said that he hates leaving friends behind. He will be missed, whether or not he realizes it.

Before Wolf leaves country, Driver, Wolf and I have all discussed going to Mental Health to see my doc as a group. While Driver was on the road, Wolf saw all of the ups and downs. And when I'm feeling up, I either forget or glaze over the downs. I think part of me is afraid that I won't get the help I need because I'm not presenting a full picture of myself to the doc. I lied to her, I lied to Driver, and I tried hiding it from Wolf. I am only hurting myself.

No comments: