20 March 2007

vacation?

I've heard three different opinions on what caused the adverse reaction to the medication, including one that stated it wasn't the medication at all. I don't know what to think. All I know is that was absolutely terrifying and I don't want a repeat performance. The doc agreed to not start me on anything new until after I come back from leave.

In the meantime... I have an outpatient session to go to for the rest of the week. Just thinking about it makes me anxious. I don't know what to expect, I don't know if it'll help, I don't know if this is something I really want to do. Everyone says it will help, I've already been signed up, so all I have to do is show up. I don't even have to be in uniform, and I don't have to stay in my own barracks.

Still, nervous. Scared, even. It's way past my bedtime and I'd wide awake, thoughts racing. Driver is on a mission. Wolf is at his new duty station. Friends need/want to sleep. I'm scared and I want some comfort. I want to be okay.

No comments: