15 February 2007

Operation Cheer Techno Up

Call CheerTechnoUp
Function CheerTechnoUp
Do while Techno="Not Happy"
*hug*
Loop
Exit
End function

I love my geeky friends.

I didn't have a good morning. When your Command Sergeant Major tells you to go to sick call, you go. And when the doctor looks at you and says that you need to go to Mental Health, you go.

"Do you feel like hurting yourself or others?"
"No."
"Are you having thoughts of hurting yourself or others?"
"I just want to curl up in my bunk and cry."
There was talk of sleeping pills and anti-depressants and group sessions. I think I'm still in shock about it all.

I am tired of crying. I am tired of being sad.

And I'm really hoping that this will help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Techno, I hope you're feeling better. Try going outside at night in a quiet spot and just stare at the stars. You'll be amazed at all thoughts that will enter your mind...good memories. Funny times. Friends you haven't spoken to for a long time. It always used to re-charge my deployment batteries when I did that. I hope it helps for you. Keep writing on your blog too. I really enjoy your take and sense of humor.

All the best.