11 December 2006

he's called Lucky for a reason

Lucky: Do you love me?
Techno: I don't know. And being out here just fucks with my head. And, I think I'm really just afraid.
Lucky: Afraid of?
Techno: Being in an unhealthy relationship, I think? Like, I want to do what I want to do without feeling bad or guilty or that I have to hide it. As stupid as that sounds.
Lucky: And what is it you wanna do?
Techno: Fly with my boss, look into the warrant officer program, travel, graduate without rushing, spend time with my friends at home.
Lucky: So what's holdin' you up?
Techno: Being here. No, that was all stuff that he had serious issues with.
Lucky: Well you should go do all that. His opinions no longer matter. You're free of that.
Techno: I know. Believe me, I know.
Lucky: Well I want you to be happy and do as you please. Just don't forget me and know that I love you.
He's called Lucky for a reason. And the story behind all of this (and him) is a rather personal one and may never be posted. But it's a very good thing that he's in my life right now.

Also, I feel like I owe many many people an apology, but there are too many people and reasons to list, so I'm not going to bother.

No comments: