13 December 2006

normal stuff

My bed is mostly light-proofed now, and I think it's quite a comfy little cave. When I left for work this morning Twig was hanging Christmas lights that my mom sent to us, so our quad is slowly turning into a dorm room. Only, you know, without the walls.

The three of us are going on a day trip together, which is quite exciting. It's been a long time since we have spent any time together outside of the barracks. FreshMeat is going on leave soon, so after this it'll be two very long weeks without her. Not that we normally trip over each other or anything.

Speaking of leave... Fuzz's girlfriend asked me if I was taking leave after the baby is born. Um, no. Aside from the fact that the baby is due during the period that I can't take leave, I'm not coming home for leave. How many times do I have to tell people that I am not coming home?

No comments: