05 December 2006

when everything you touch turns to dust

I never did make it to the Chaplain's office today. A whole packet of work was dumped unceremoniously at my desk, and I only half-understand what's going on. And then add drama about typed dates and office codes and other administrative crap.

Oh, and I shredded an important document.

MeuExAmor has been suicidal since I broke up with him. I mean, he had said ages ago that if I broke up with him, he wouldn't have the will to live, would want to die... and some of the stuff he said to me on the phone was pretty scary.

...I just thought that he got better, that it was all behind him, and it wasn't.

And I never said anything about it to anyone who mattered.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Techno, it's John. Don't let him use emotional blackmail on you like that. People say stuff like that, but there was no reason for you to think he was serious about it. Nothing is your fault.It would probably be good to make talking to the chaplain a priority, though. Take care.