09 April 2007

Guangzhou Zoo


Yes, Dinosaur World was really that cheesy. But that's okay.



We all love Engrish. At least they tried. There were many many places in China that didn't even bother with English translations of anything. Definitely an experience of being illiterate.



Yeah, I have no idea either. He was just sitting there, off to the side. A relic from better days, perhaps?



This is what a peacock looks like when it's tired of the exhibit it belongs to and decides to look around.



And this is what a strutting peacock still in the exhibit looks like.



My mom told me to go see pandas. Unfortunately there are no pandas on exhibit in Hong Kong at the moment, so Dragonette suggested that I try in China. I went... and the panda was asleep. Sad.

Guangzhou Zoo is the largest in Southern China. And it is a pretty big zoo with a lot to see, but a bit of a letdown after the zoos I've visited in the States.

No comments: