13 April 2007

To rot your brain

Oh, I love broadband that isn't filtered or censored. Internet videos and cartoons, how I missed you so.

From my favorite Brit animators: Cucumbers and Pandas has fulfilled my panda-obsession as of late, Mango has been the WTF vid, Death Kitty and the Fat Man have made go "aww", and Kenya and Badgers are still my all-time favorites.

My favorite squirrel and his human describe a fortune cookie much better than I can. Yes, I spent $25 to send fortune cookies here. Why? They're American. Seriously, go Google it.

From Fuzz: Charlie and Candy Mountain. I'm still not sure if it was distrubing or funny. Maybe both. Poor, poor Charlie.

Anyways... enjoy the fluff. There might be pictures later, there might not be. I have a book that's calling my name.

No comments: