15 July 2006

it's just life

I stayed an extra day in the Big City, mainly just to spend time with Aunt and my cousins. Now We're (the royal, familial We) is thinking of crashing at Aunt's house again next week. Aunt, Uncle, the four boys, Mom, Dad, Fuzz, Gram, and myself.

Really, I'd rather them not come. I want to just leave. I'm not even leaving for real. Just, training.

I'm seriously considering not coming home for leave. I can't deal with this. They're making a big deal out of everything, and people are going to cry, and I just don't want to deal with it.

I'm tired of dealing with MeuAmor's quiet sadness, the parties, the fuss, the questions. Tired of it. I don't want to do it any more. I just want to leave in peace and no one is letting me have that.

I'm not a hero, and this is not hero-worthy material, and this is nothing to be proud about.

This is life.

No comments: