06 July 2006

still alive, still doing the civilian thing, still in the States

No, I haven't died. However, I have gone through all of my old posts and removed "real names" to protect the Not So Innocent. It's also a protective measure for myself as well. Just In Case someone decides to do Something Stupid and I get in trouble for a security breach.

Meanwhile, I'm in Nashville with my parents, mooching off of them for awhile. It's more like a weeklong vacation where I get to tag along. Only we're on motorcycles. And we're with a bunch of crazy motorcycle people.

We start for home on Friday, but we won't get there until Sunday night. Monday morning is my doctor's appointment, where I get to plead my case for topical pain relievers. Wish me luck, because I might go crazy without them.

Just a few more weeks. Kind of hard to believe, isn't it? Seems like it's taking forever.

No comments: