28 July 2006

written on 24 July 2006

When I came into the barracks tonight, Shorty was face down on her bunk, clutching an email in her hand. Her face was red, and I really suspect that she was crying. I did ask her if she was okay, and she nodded. A few hours later, she came back from her run and did a few situps. I knew better to ask what was wrong.

Really, it could have been anything.

*****

This stuff is ate-up. Everything. I have never seen so much disorganization. The correct info isn't put out, info is put out when not everyone is present (and it doesn't get passed around), rumors are flying, and policy changes every few hours, which in general it's annoying. Everyone is snap snap snap all the time and all I can think about is if this is going to continue.

So very annoyed.

Can I just skip ahead of all of this?

*****

I am now officially vaccinated against all sorts of nasty bugs. And apparently it was a bad thing to do while I was sick, but I'd rather get this over with now than wait longer. I mean, I'm going to get sick from the shots anyways.

*****

Tired. So very very tired.

I'm really hoping that the doc will give me quarters tomorrow so I can sleep.

No comments: