25 May 2006

good news!

There is a lot of shit going down right now. A right proper shitstorm, if you will. Really it's a lot of bullshit, but it's bullshit concerning my next few weeks to myself. Which, quite frankly, is important to me.

It came down from my band First Sergeant that I need to talk to the band Commander and get his approval. Given the fact that I've fulfilled my active duty requirement for the year and that I'm going to be away for a long time, I don't think I'll have a problem. I did sign a statement saying that I did NOT want to go on AT, but I want to cover my bases. Because that's just a good thing to do, especially with the scum I've been having to deal with lately. So, I've emailed the Commander and now I just have to Wait And See. But I'm very hopeful about it.

I did actually manage to get ahold of my civilian boss today. They were bebopping around the workroom. Apparently one of my coworkers has nothing better to do than solve a five by five rubix cube. I talked to both of them, with my Bossman saying that there won't be much money but I'm more than welcome to come and hang around. The department is broke. I may not get paid. I really don't care -- I just want to go to work and play. And I'll be there for the installation of the new starball. Much geeky stargazer love.

Part of me is rethinking about requesting to be with LittleBit if we all get seperated. She's been one of the major players in this mess, rather indirectly, but still a major player. I really don't feel like having everything I do and say reported back to the band unit without my knowledge. I just have a feeling that it's going to burn me, in the end. She's fun to be around, she's a great person, but I can only foresee Bad Things Happening. And I don't exactly want to be caught up in all of that.

Oh well. Right now, I don't care. I may not have to go on AT, and someone else from the unit other than Prick said something about it.

Also, another reason why I don't care:

Techno says that "The drama is almost like High School..With
Uniforms..."
Fuzz - "Sounds like a catholic school"
Techno - "But we get guns"
Fuzz - "Sounds fun"

I miss my sister...shes a good drinking buddy and damnit she needed to be
at [my buddy]'s 21st to control me....


I <3 my brother. So so glad that he moved back home. So so glad that we were able to reconnect. But so very sad that I'm going just as things are getting better.

But such is life.

No comments: